Monday, August 4, 2008

Which product is goodfor message for acne skin and getting rid of acne scares

Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more.
The acne products in the drugstores try to get rid of pimples one at a time. They don't do anything to prevent acne, they only try to "zap zits" after they have already come to life. Why would you try to get rid of one pimple when you know a new zit is waiting to come to life?
The main reason for skin to start showing signs of aging is dead skin build up, dryness and hyper pigmentation. A good skin care regimen will help you to fight these signs of aging.
patketpamix.blogspot.com
tags: getting rid of acne tips, get rid of face acne in a week, evening primrose oil zinc acne

No comments: